How should I show a breakout at my event?
As an In-Person Host, you can have a few options:
- Various users can log-in throughout different rooms at your venue so that you can show a selection of breakouts sessions among the different rooms. Just be sure each individual has selected the breakout you want to show!
- You can pick just 1 breakout and show the 1 session to all of your attendees.
- OR you can encourage women to log-in to their individual profiles, watch their selected breakout at home on their own, and then join you in-person for Session 3 at 9am CT.
- Note: Your attendees will still have access to a breakout within their viewer profile, regardless of which breakout they watch at your event. That’s why we encourage them to register, even if they’re watching in-person, so they can watch their breakout later and choose to upgrade their Digital Pass.
As a Virtual Host, here's what we suggest:
- Every attendee can select her own breakout and watch it on her own on Saturday morning. She will be able to watch it at 8:15am CT, or anytime until Monday, March 8th, at 11:59pm CT.
- Attendees have the ability to chat within their own breakout, but they will also be able to see their private IF:Local chat during that time so you can still connect with them and make sure they're ready to join you for Session 3!